Solace Healing is a locally owned, small business, Therapeutic Healing Center. We offer Massage Therapy, Skin Therapy, Light Therapy, and Chiropractic Services.
*Our Massage Therapists specialize in pain management and total body wellness, using massage in a therapeutic manner in a session specifically designed for your needs and goals.
*Our Skin Therapists specialize in wellness of the skin. The skin is our largest organ and Solace Healing's mission is to revitalize, nourish, and heal the skin. She provides clinical yet relaxing facials and body treatments. Our products are all natural by Circadia, which are designed to work in harmony with the body's natural systems to defend the skin during the day and repair at night.
*Our Chiropractor is a neuromusculoskeletal specialist, skillful in both accurate diagnosis and palliation of neuromusculoskeletal causes of pain. She can build and integrate rehabilitation programs that are tailored to each patient which will help with long-term pain management and prevention.
*Our Light Therapy Sessions heals ones body from the inside out. It streams photons (waves and light particles) into our body and benefits us in many ways including:
• Increases circulation, and range of motion
• Promotes cell regeneration, speeding up the healing process
• Relieves nerve pain
• Detoxification – supports elimination of toxins: heavy metals, free radicals, chemicals, etc.
• Increases nitric oxide creating the “feel good” effect
• Stimulates collagen creating an anti-aging effect
• Increases lymphatic activity/drainage
• Reduces pain, inflammation, and swelling
• Stress reduction, balances and calms the body
• Improves relaxation and sleep – stimulated release of ATP (a form of energy that cells utilize for regeneration)
• Stimulates endorphin and serotonin levels
• Some diabetic patients experience an increase in sensation and circulation
This isn't limited to what is listed above, lights are capable of doing so much more!!
8 Jordan Road (rear building)
Skaneateles, NY 13152
Solace Healing wants to welcome baby Cora Lee, born May 13, 7lbs 3 oz. Congratulations Brittany!
8 Jordan Street (rear building)
Skaneateles, NY 13152
-behind Doug's Fish Fry
*Schedule is by appointment only.
*24 hour cancellation policy.
*Not all therapists can be booked online. If you want a specific therapist please call or email to book your appointment.